Discontinuing a few ranges (Elhiem Figures)

All new Announcements will be made here.

Discontinuing a few ranges (Elhiem Figures)

Postby elhiem on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi folks,

Well, I think my sculpting has come along way since i started a couple of years ago and I have decided to delete a couple of these ranges.

I have started with the Fallshirmjagers. While I still like this range, they don't fit in with any of my new sculpts at all and are no way representative of my work. So they are now discontinued.

Next to face the chop is the Luftwaffe Field Division and Winter US range. After these, possibly the Panzer Lehr.

Most figures after these fit with what I am doing now. I will replace individual sets in ranges that will continue (ie some of the early Pulp sets and Zombies)
elhiem

Re: Discontinuing a few ranges (Elhiem Figures)

Postby dicehead on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Did the German riflemen set get the chop or am I just looking in the wrong place? I think it was a set of three including one reloading. I thought those were pretty nice sculpts.
Last edited by dicehead on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dicehead

Postby elhiem on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Is it WTG11 from the winter Germans?

http://www.elhiemfigures.com/34.html

If so, no, still around :)
elhiem

Postby dicehead on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Yes it is, thanks!
dicehead

Postby mengmeimei on Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 am

Like Labels of scouted participants in Fifa 17 Coins Profession Method are now far more refractive of the united states of origin and Dealt with problem where by some players were not able to open up particular boot offers for his or her Internet Professional. Search for the whole listing of fix comments in this article.Also fix, the FIFA 15 flickr consideration declares that you will see some Greatestteamhosting server servicing these days starting at 6.30pm English efforts and enduring for a few time. The exchange market is Fifa 17 Coins XBOX One currently shut down too,
mengmeimei

Return to Announcements and News